Monday 7 January 2019

Family CPSA

On 22nd of October 3 generations of my family did the CPSA  Shotgun Skills course with Clay Shooting Instruction Paul Dancer at Garlands Shooting Ground.  I really enjoyed the course and felt like learnt a lot.  The demonstration guns that had been used with the wrong cartridges were particularly interesting. I enjoyed looking at the all the different cartridges too.  I would really recommend anyone just starting out,  applying for a licence or just because you’re interested in doing the Clay Pigeon Shooting Association shotgun skills course. I’m looking forward to doing the next level and carrying on building my certificate collection.

My Grandma wanted to do the course as she was applying for a license so
She can accompany me to events when my Mum is working.

Little did I know my mum was planning on having lessons as part of her “things to learn while I’m 40!”



Looking forward to doing the advanced course in the future building my qualifications. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CPSA Advanced Sporting Course

Today Monday 7th January I attended the Cpsa shotgun Skills Advanced sporting course held it Garlands and Run by Paul Dancer  from Paul Dan...