Monday 7 January 2019

What a year.

💥Wow What a year for me at Lizzie Clay Shooting, from having my first gun at the very end of 2017 a Kofs 28gauge, being frightened to take the first shot to ending the year on the British Shooting talent pathway. Having shot for the county, thanks to Adam from Grange Farm Sporting Clays including me in the sporting team, and although my scores remain low in sporting (but consistent) I’m hoping to improve on them in 2019 with more coaching, practice and general enjoyment.  I was so honoured to be part of it.  I was also lucky to win Leicestershire and Rutland Ladies champion in the summer on DTL and I’m keen to keep improving and hopefully add to my trophies.  Working on my technique through the winter and travelling to new grounds. Shooting has helped me a lot in improving my ability to concentrate behind the gun and in school.  My confidence is building everywhere I’m finding it slightly easier to talk to people, although at times I can still struggle please give me time.   I’d like to wish everyone who has supported me a Happy New Year.  I hope you Shooting dreams come true and I hope I continue to make my family and friends proud. 💥


No comments:

Post a Comment

CPSA Advanced Sporting Course

Today Monday 7th January I attended the Cpsa shotgun Skills Advanced sporting course held it Garlands and Run by Paul Dancer  from Paul Dan...